Businesses are relying a lot more on digital resources in this pandemic era. This has resulted in considerable elevation of B2B brands’ expectations. These brands are expected to deliver consistent, flawless, and personal customer experiences. Content agility is a crucial aspect in this context. Organisations need to hire a B2B Marketing Consultant to ensure optimum content agility.
“Great content is the best sales tool in the world.” – Marcus Sheridan
What is meant by Content Agility?
Content Agility is a concept that is used to describe an organisation’s ability to optimise the end-to-end process of delivering customer experiences at scale. For becoming more agile, businesses should eradicate the technical obstacles associated with delivering content at required speed. Hiring a marketing consultant is the best way to go ahead with this.
What is B2B Marketing?
B2B (Business to Business) marketing is the process that one business adopts to sell its products or services to another business. It is essential when one organisation’s output is required to improve or maintain the smooth operations of another organisation. It’s quite rare that the entire production and distribution of a business is 100% self-sufficient. Hence, B2B relationships are very important for a business to sustain itself.
Who is a B2B Marketing Consultant?
They are marketing consultants who help a business expand quickly, reduce marketing insecurities and provide access to high-level and unique marketing talent in a short time at a relatively cost-effective basis. For efficient B2B marketing, the consultant should be most concerned with achieving the objectives of the organisation within the stipulated timeline, should specialise in one or two areas of marketing and should mainly focus on prioritising the activities in order to boost business significantly.
Why Content Agility is important in B2B Marketing?
With the ever-changing scenario of B2B marketing, content agility should be given topmost priority to meet the timely demands of customers, technologies and market conditions. Here are a few reasons why:
- Content is central to inbound marketing and its agility ensures continuing success for an organisation.
- Good quality content drives more traffic to your website and increases the visibility of your brand.
- Content Agility helps in garnering quick response towards changing social media algorithms.
- To ensure that there are no technical obstacles that might adversely affect your business.
- To enable content authors and agencies to deliver and update online experiences rapidly.
- To inculcate a sense of loyalty and confidence in your current and future clients.
- It helps you in inspecting and adapting more quickly to changing consumer demands and results in saving considerable amount of time.
- To aid in designing optimal user experience whenever it is required.
- To stay one step ahead of the fierce competition in the market.
- To make sure your team is up to date with current market trends.
What is the role of a B2B Marketing Consultant?
The roles of a marketing consultant in B2B Marketing includes the following:
- Formulating a Brand Vision: They select specific and measurable business objectives to layout the framework of the organisation’s marketing strategy. They start by asking important questions to the stakeholders and make an action plan by taking their answers into consideration.
- Identifying Prospective Customers: In B2B marketing, the products or services are marketed to only a distinct set of customers, unlike B2C (Business to Consumer) marketing. The marketing consultant tries to narrow down this audience for better and relevant communication.
- Planning Market Tactics: Once the target audience has been identified, the marketing consultant comes up with effective ways of reaching out to them. This is where content agility comes into picture as it determines the amount and type of traffic visiting your website.
- Running Campaigns: The consultant comes up with creative ways to boost your brand’s visibility and reputation. They do this with the help of social media marketing, digital advertisements, curating attractive offers and discounts on your products or services etc.
- Continuous Improvement: The consultant analyses the performance of your content by studying the highs and lows. They consult analytics and apply their learnings to stay vigilant, surpass goals and ensure continuous growth for your business.
- Content marketing not only precedes traditional marketing tactics by a landslide, but it also pulls in significantly more website visitors and leads.
- Good content dissemination (Blogs, Articles etc.,) leads to great organic search engine rankings, which in turn leads to enhanced organic enquiries on the company website.
- Content marketing agility is critical for deploying structured Nurture Marketing campaigns for the leads who are sitting on the fence and are yet to decide on their B2B purchases.
Therefore, Content Agility is of prime importance in a B2B marketing context as it makes sure that end users get clear and concise content tailored to their needs.