Internet is one of the necessities to survive in today’s digital age. It has become an inherent part of our lives from talking to our loved ones to earning money. Businesses are a lot more dependent on digital platforms today, than they were a decade ago. Digital marketing ensures that word about your business reaches to a greater number of people. To build a good digital marketing campaign, you often need to hire digital marketing consultants.
“Instead of one-way interruption, Web marketing is about delivering useful content at just the right moment that a buyer needs it.”–David Meerman Scott.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing is the promotion of a brand/business/organisation on online platforms to reach out to potential customers. It is also known as online marketing. It includes promotions via e-mails, social media platforms, web advertisements, etc. It is advisable that hiring a digital marketing consultant would help you understand and implement online marketing.
How Digital Marketing is becoming the most desired marketing and lead generation channel in India?
Internet users are growing at a rapid pace every day. That means people are more present on online platforms than ever before. This makes digital marketing the most popular and cost-effective channel in advertising.
During the year 2020, India had 700 million online users which are expected to grow to a staggering 970 million by 2025. According to studies, on an average, an Indian person spends 1 hour 29 minutes on digital platforms every day. This shows that the online world is expanding rapidly and that makes digital marketing the most desired kind of marketing and lead generation channel in India to enhance the visibility for every business across verticals.
How Digital Marketing will exponentially grow in next 5 – 10 years?
The coronavirus pandemic has taught us to live more in the digital world than the physical one. It has considerably increased our dependency on digital resources. Hence, more and more businesses are turning to digital marketing in recent times.
Research shows that India has the second largest number of online users in the world and as the previous figures suggest, there is expected to be an even more tremendous amount of growth in them in the coming 5-10 years, which will in turn result in an exponential growth in the field of digital marketing.
Why a Digital Marketing Consultant will be required by every company to survive?
Digital marketing is a crucial aspect that helps ensure that your business thrives and is up to date with new trends in the market. You should hire digital marketing consultants for the following reasons:
- Formulating a Strategy: A digital marketing consultant will help you prepare a strategic action plan to boost your digital marketing campaigns by maximising ROI’s on every digital campaign.
- Enhancing visibility on Online Platforms: He/she will tap into online resources with the help of social media, search engine optimisation, mobile marketing, etc. to improve the visibility of your brand digitally.
- Creating a Brand Image: The marketing consultant will guide you to create an attractive brand image with the help of attractive and memorable logos designs, color schemes, use of special fonts, animations, content for communication etc.
- Online Reputation Management: This is one of the key areas where the presence of a digital marketing consultant is most needed. They help monitor, repair and enhance your online reputation at regular intervals.
- Strategising Content: Content marketing is the steppingstone of a successful marketing campaign. Hiring a digital marketing consultant will ensure consistent content quality tailored to suit the needs of your products or services for promotional purposes.
- Keeping track of Competition: Hire a digital marketing consultant before your competitor hires one to prevent lagging behind in the digital race! As we know mapping competition activities is one of the key areas which enables every business in the way towards success.
- Customer Satisfaction: The consultant suggests ideas to keep your website visitors engaged to turn them into potential buying customers.
- Content Marketing by Blogs: The digital marketing consultant helps you create and run blogs that are curated with content specific to the needs of your audience.
- Training your Employees: Hire digital marketing consultant to provide more exposure to your employees about the world of digital marketing and its regularly shifting dynamics.
- Changing your Perspective: The consultant helps you see the trends in the continuously changing market and makes it easier to adapt to new norms of marketing.
- Working with an eligible digital marketing consultant means you’ve got someone informing you about the latest and greatest digital marketing trends and employing it in your unique marketing strategy.
- Acquire reliability and accountability. Reliability means you can call up your digital marketing consultant and have a chat about what’s going on with your numbers or ask about updating your current strategy. On the accountability side, you’ve got someone who’s accountable for your digital marketing strategy and the numbers behind it.
- Finally, your own internal marketing team is extended, without doing the hiring.
The main objective of any business is to make good profits and satisfy customers to gain their loyalty. You get to know about their level of satisfaction through reviews they have left on online platforms, blogs etc. A digital marketing consultant helps you track these reviews and rectify problems, if any. Hence, hiring a digital marketing consultant ensures optimum productivity and performance, because the value that they can add to your business is invaluable!